I’ve built up a library of books over the years as I’ve had to do a lot of research for my condition. It’s unfortunate that there were no doctors or specialists at the time to point me to resources. But thankful there were doctors and specialists who gave me an idea of what to look for to help me in my journey of healing.
Some of these books I have read from cover to cover. Some I’ve read halfway or just pulled out information that related to my condition. Hope this list could be of help to those who may still be researching in their early stages of Fibromyalgia.
- Starlanyl, Devin and Copeland, Mary Ellen. 2001. Fibromyalgia & Chronic Myofascial Pain, A Survival Manual, Second Edition. Oakland, CA: New Harbinger Publications.
- Carolyn Dean, M.D., N.D. 2003. The Miracle of Magnesium. Canada Limited, Toronto: The Random House Publishing Group.
- Rubin, Jordan S. 2004. The Maker’s Diet, The 40-Day Health Experience That Will Change Your Life Forever. Lake Mary, Florida: Siloam, A Strang Company.
- Fallon, Sally and Mary G. Enig, Ph.D. 1999, 2001. Nourishing Traditions, Revised Second Edition. Washington, DC: New Trends Publishing, Inc.
- Pollan, Michael. 2006. The Omnivore’s Dilemma, A Natural History of Four Meals. London WC2R 0RL, England: Penguin Books.
- Dr. Edward F. Group, III. 2007. Complete Colon Cleanse. Berkeley, CA: ULYSSES PRESS.
- Ruthann Russo, PhD, MPH. 2008, 2009. The Raw Food Lifestyle, The Philosophy and Nutrition behind Raw and Live Foods. Berkeley, CA: North Atlantic Books.
- Rose, Natalia. 2006. THE RAW FOOD DETOX DIET, The Five-Step Plan for Vibrant Health and Maximum Weight Loss. New York, NY: HaperCollins Publishers Inc.
- Rose, Natalia. 2008. RAW FOOD LIFE FORCE ENERGY, Enter a Totally New Stratosphere of Weight Loss, Beauty and Healthy. New York, NY: HarperCollinsPublishers, Inc.
- Raymond Francis, M.Sc. and Cotton, Kester. 2002. Never Be Sick Again, One Disease, Two Causes, Six Pathways. Deerfield Beach, FL: Health Communications, Inc.
- Fred Bisci, PhD. 2008, 2009. Your Healthy Journey: Discovering Your Body’s Full Potential, Second Edition. USA: Bisci Lifestyle Books
- Gates, Donna and Schatz, Linda. 1996, 2010. The Body Ecology Diet, Recovering Your Health and Rebuilding Your Immunity, Tenth Edition. USA: B.E.D. Publications
- Dr. Laurie Steelsmith. 2005. NATURAL CHOICES for WOMEN’S HEALTH. New York, NY: Three Rivers Press
- Nancy Selfridge, M.D. and Peterson, Franklyn. 2001. FREEDOM FROM FIBRYOMYALGIA, The 5-Week Program Proven To Conquer Pain. New York, NY: Three Rivers Press
- Nora T. Gedgaudas, CNS, CNT. 2009, 2011. PRIMAL BODY, PRIMAL MIND, Beyond the Paleo Diet for Total Health and a Longer Life. Rochester, Vermont: Healing Arts Press.